What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect, use, and are responsible for certain personal information about you, that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with you, or that which could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Information on the personal information that we collect, and have collected about our visitors within the preceding 12 months are detailed above under the “Personal Information We Collect About You” heading.
What Personal Information Do We Disclose
Within the preceding 12 months, We have disclosed personal information to the third parties identified under the “With Whom Do We Share Your Information” heading above.
Namely, we may disclose personal information in the above noted applicable categories to our third party service providers to send information to you about your order(s); fulfill your order(s); process and collect your credit card payment(s) for order(s); deliver order(s); send ads via postal mail and e-mail on our behalf; provide search results and links; customize, analyze, adjust and improve our Site to better meet your needs; enforce our agreements with you; and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities. If the purchased products are being shipped to you, your shipping information will be shared with our delivery service providers. These third party service providers have access to personal information needed to to perform their functions and carry out their agreements with us.
We may also disclose personal information in the above noted applicable categories to our third party email service providers such as Listrak, Wunderkind, and Salesforce to help us with our remarketing efforts, email campaign automation, email newsletter, and tracking clicks/conversions through such marketing and advertising services. Also, if you request to unsubscribe from receiving email newsletters from us, we may share your email address with such third party service providers to effectuate your request to unsubscribe and to comply with CAN-SPAM.
We may also disclose personal information in the above noted applicable categories if legally required to do so, in our sole discretion, pursuant to a request from a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property, or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
What Personal Information Do We Sell?
Under the definitions of “Sell” and “Sale” in the CCPA, we do not sell your personal information.
However, in the event that we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired, personal information in the above noted categories may be included within the transferred assets. Further, in the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver, or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of, such personal information in the above noted categories in a transaction approved by the court.
We do not have any actual knowledge of the sale of personal information of minors under 16 years of age. There are no financial incentives to disclose.
Your Right to Request to Know and How to Submit a Verified Request to Know
A “request to know” is a request related to the personal information that a business has about such consumer. It may include a request for any or all of the following:
- specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you;
- categories of personal information that we have collected about you;
- categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- categories of personal information that we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose about you;
- categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
The CCPA permits requests to know from the same consumer up to twice in a twelve (12) month period.
To submit a request to know, please email us at email@example.com. To process your request, we may require that you submit the following information in conjunction with your request: your first name, last name, a California address, and email address. The information which you provide will be used to verify your request and to attempt to identify you within our data records. If you elect to use an authorized agent to exercise your right to submit a request for information, we may require that the authorized agent provide proof that the consumer gave them signed permission to submit the request. In addition, we may also require that the consumer directly verify their identity and directly confirm that they provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request on their behalf. The information which is submitted in conjunction with the request to know will be used for the express purposes of verification and providing responsive information to the request, if required.
Your Right to Request Deletion and How to Submit a Verified Request to Delete
You have the right to request the deletion of any personal information which we have collected about you. To submit a verifiable request to delete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us by mail at 4350 Ball Ground Hwy., Canton, GA 30114. To process your request, we may require that you submit the following information in conjunction with your request: your first name, last name, a California address, and email address. The information which you provide will be used to verify your request and to attempt to identify you within our data records. If you elect to use an authorized agent to exercise your right to submit a request for deletion, we may require that the authorized agent provide proof that the consumer gave them signed permission to submit the request. In addition, we may also require that the consumer directly verify their identity and directly confirm that they provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request on their behalf. The information which you submit in conjunction with your request to delete will be used for the express purposes of verification and fulfilling your request, if required. The information which is submitted in conjunction with the request to delete will be used for the express purposes of verification and fulfilling the request, if required.
We utilize a two-step process for online requests to delete, whereby you first submit your request to delete, and second, you separately confirm that you want your personal information deleted.
To the extent that your personal information is necessary for us to maintain for a reason delineated in Cal. Civ. Code Sec. 1798.105(d), including but not limited to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service you have requested, detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, debug, etc., or to comply with a legal obligation, we are not required to comply with your request for deletion. For instance, we are not required to delete personal information which is necessary to maintain suppression files for those individuals who have opted out of receiving email marketing from us. If we are unable to verify your request, we will notify you as well.
Your Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights
California affords consumers with the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by a business for the exercise of their privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. This means that you cannot be denied goods or services; be charged different prices or rates; be provided with a different level or quality of goods or services; or have it suggested that you will receive a different price or rate or different level or quality of goods or services. However, a business may offer a financial incentive or price or service difference if it is reasonably related to the value of the consumer’s data. A business shall notify consumers of any financial incentive or price or service difference.
The Site is controlled and operated from the United States, and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States. Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage third-party service providers. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of such information to third-party service providers outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
European Economic Area and UK Residents
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA) and/or the UK:
At this time, we do not accept direct orders from EEA and UK individuals. We collect and process personal information about EEA and/or UK individuals in limited instances, namely where we receive such personal information through our third-party vendors in the EEA and/or UK, and only where we have a legal basis for doing so under applicable laws.
We rely on the following as lawful reasons for the collection, use, and processing of personal information:
- To the extent necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as to provide our third-party vendors with customer support/service;
- To the extent necessary to provide you and our third-party vendors with the ordered products, including but not limited to, process transactions, export/ship orders, deliver orders, comply with VAT, and to provide customer support/service;
- It satisfies a legitimate interest that is not outweighed by your data protection rights and interests, such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- To the extent necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or of another natural person, such as to respond to your requests and inquiries;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose, which you may withdraw at any time;
- To the extent necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Your personal information may be stored and processed on computers in and outside the United States. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of such information to countries outside or your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
Under the GDPR, if you are a EEA resident, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information which we hold;
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third-party in certain situations;
- Object at any time to processing of personal information;
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information;
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances; and
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Email or write to us at the contact details below;
- Let us have enough information to identify you;
- Provide proof of your identity and address; and
- Let us know the information to which your request relates.
DO YOUNEED EXTRA HELP?
© 2022. FlashFurniture.com. All rights reserved.